Please join us for a time of fellowship and worship as we celebrate Homecoming together on Sunday, October 29!
We will have all three morning worship services and Sunday School at the regularly scheduled times. A covered dish meal will be enjoyed together in the Family Life Center after the 11:00 am service. There will be no evening worship service or activities.
8:30 am: Stephen Vipperman, son of Michael Vipperman
9:45 and 11am: Michael Vipperman, Former Pastor of FBCNMB
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, October 31
This is a fun night for our church and the community to come together in a safe environment. Some highlights of the night are inflatables, GREAT hot dogs (free of course), hay rides, and plenty of candy!
The event is held in the front church parking lot by 6th Ave. South.
Operation Christmas Child
Ways to participate with our church in this project are easy.
Shoeboxes are available in the Family Life Center, Fellowship Hall, and the Sanctuary
- You may pack an individual box or boxes.
- Follow directions in the color brochure and include $9 in each box.
- Make these checks out to Samaritan’s Purse & memo OCC as indicated.
- You may donate items to be packed in OCC shoeboxes (see the brochure for ideas and things to avoid). Any donated items should be marked OCC and placed in the mission boxes.
- You may donate money to help with the shipping, $9 per box.
- Make these checks payable to FBC and note OCC on them.
- Please remember older boys and girls because they are so impressionable and we don’t get many items for them, especially boys!
- Suggested items include: school supplies, small toys, craft kits, clothing items, personal hygiene items, hair bows and combs. Additional gift suggestions may be found at samaritanspurse.org/occ.
- Do Not Include: Candy or food items of any kind; seeds; toothpaste; lotions; liquids or items that melt; war related items; breakables; aerosol cans; medications or vitamins; used or damaged items.
Dates to remember regarding our OCC project:
- Oct. 15th to Nov. 5th – Packed boxes may be placed in the Fellowship Hall next to the mission boxes.
- Donations of individual items need to be placed in the Mission Project Box in either the Fellowship Hall or the Family Life Center on or by Nov. 7th.
- The packing party will be Nov. 8th.
- Individual OCC shoeboxes and all monetary donations are due Nov. 12th for the dedication service.
- Nov. 12th – All boxes should be placed on the platform prior to worship services for the dedication service.
- Nov. 12th – The boxes will be loaded for their delivery after the evening worship service.
- November 13th – EARLY Monday morning the boxes will be delivered to the local collection area.
Upward Basketball and Cheerleading
Registration is open!
Register online at http://registration.upward.org/UPW64727 or pick up a registration form at the church.
Evaluations will be held in the Family Life Center, November 13,14, and 16 between 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm.Everyone must attend one basketball evaluation or cheerleading orientation.
The registration cost per child is $60.
Basketball shorts and cheerleading mock turtlenecks are optional at a cost of $14.
For more information, call Brandon Martin at 864.812.9024.
Our church will have a revival with evangelist Tyler Blue on November 26-28, 2017 in the Family Life Center.
Sunday, November 26 6pm
Monday, November 27 7pm
Tuesday, November 28 7pm
All are welcome!